Writer, Bookworm, Music Freak, Linguaphille, Forthright, Witty, Introvert, Loves Literature, Traveler, Football, Fiction Addict, Funny, Counter Strike, Gaming, Friends, Hang-outs, Contemplates, Lionel Messi, Roger Federer, Cartoons.





Children- The Bundles of Sheer Joy!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It’s been quite some time that I have written something for my blog. And, it feels great to be writing something again. And, let me tell you I have been spending some quality time with children these days. No, no I have not taken up “Kindergarten Teacher” as my profession! 

Period..

Believe me there isn’t any company better than a bunch of kids, not to mention one’s more than enough!


Look at those eyes, they have a hell lot of a story to tell which is much more captivating than a best-selling novel! Just listening to them talk in a weird way makes us laugh from ear-to-ear, the weird games they play, they songs they hum, they dance they do, might seem preposterous but, take a closer look at it they have the best story you have ever read. 

Take a walk in their shoes and you would have the propensity to be a kid again! Some are naughty, some are sweet, some are introverts while some like themselves to be heard, and nevertheless they all bring joy. They have the tendency to soothe you in all ways possible, sit with them and listen to the quests they have conquered that day.

They have a surreal, beautiful and awesome world of their own. Far away from the exams, teachers, and records and not to mention the board room meetings! While all of us are busy getting through to office and the corporate life’s hassles, they are busy weaving thoughts about the snack they are about to have in the evening.

Well, as far the toddlers are concerned they are real beauties! Their giggle makes our heart skip a beat, their touch makes us feel the warmth and hole them it is like holding 3-4 pounds of joy!

I have been having quite some time with these little monsters, and believe me I have been loathing Darwin for his “Theory of Evolution”, I would rather be a child all my life instead of being some youngster who lives his life struggling to make sure what he actually is in need of.



 And, by the time you realize what is that you are after it is too late! Kids don’t have this in their curriculum all they have to do is get the homework done by their mother, eat, play and then go wet your bed! :P

My mom always reminds me of the day I was born, when my Dad said “there you go you’ve just added 3-4Kgs of joy to your life!” :D


Pictures Courtesy: Sunaina Patnaik
 

Take a look at her blog it is A.W.E.S.O.M.E! http://sunaina-patnaik.blogspot.in/





4 comments:

Sunaina Patnaik said...

Whoa!
One of the best posts from you and everything that you have written is so true.
Especially, the snacks part. My little cousin always does that. So much that his mother banned him from eating anything at relatives places. :D

And haha, I love what your dad said when you were born!

And yay, my pictures!

Aditya Kasibhatla said...

Haha! :D I shall meet him some day! :P

Thank you! :D

Asisha said...

I like what your dad said :-)
And also this post !

Aditya Kasibhatla said...

Haha! So do I! :D

And, Thank you! :)

Post a Comment